> Welcome

Welcome

Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012 | 8 Comments

I recently moved to Abu Dhabi and was really anxious about how life would be in my new country. I did find some information online, but a lot of my questions were left unanswered. 
In this blog, I hope to answer some of the questions that you may have for your upcoming relocation to the beautiful United Arab Emirates.

Comments:8

  1. I'm going to be relocating to AbuD soon and want to bring my pet pig. Do you have any tips? And I don't appreciate any jokes about pork tips, besides, except for places like the Spinneys pork room I don't think they've really caught on much yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Whitney, please stop hacking people's computers, it freaks us out. Instead direct your energy towards sending us text messages, it's more personal :) That being said, you will be happy to know that I will be posting soon an article about importing pets in the U.A.E. Importing a pig here might be an issue considering the status of this "pet", but I will check it out for you. :D Oh, and Spinney's doesn't have a pork room (very sad fact, I know!) What's your lil'piggie's name?

      Delete
  2. OK, I'll work on the text messages. It's harder you know, but we'll see.... :-)
    Sorry Spinney's doesn't have the pork room anymore - they used to. And the pig's name is Agnes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a difficult task for me to find apartments for rent in the pearl Qatar, when i relocated to the UAE. But, really glad to say that some of the best real estate agencies are working there in Qatar which helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for share this post
    Dailymotion video downloader

    Try Dailymotion video
    downloader
    to download videos from dailymotion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoah this blog is magnificent i love studying your articles. Keep up the good work! You recognize, a lot of people are searching around for this information, you can aid them greatly.
    And also with our web site, Add Hunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!Items listed on Add Hunters include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. Feel free to visit our web site http://www.addhunters.com damac seaviews

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.